How to export your products from Plytix in a Product Sheet
This article explains how to choose the products you want to include in your Product Sheet, and export them in a PDF.
Choosing products and exporting a Product Sheet
Once you create a Product Sheet template in Plytix, you can fill it with your products and export in a matter of minutes.
From the PIM:
1. Click on "Products" in the top navigation menu
2. Choose "All products" from the dropdown
3. Select the product(s) you want to include
Use filters or load a product lists to quickly find a set of products you want to include in your Product Sheet.
4. Click "Export"
5. Select the "PDF" option
6. Name your file
7. Select a Product Sheet template from the dropdown
8. Click "Export"
9. A popup will appear letting you know your export is in progress. Click "Okay".
When the system has finished processing your request, you will receive an email with a downloadable file that contains your Product Sheet. In the meantime, you can continue working in your PIM.
- Learn how your clients can download content from your Brand Portals
- Learn about other ways you can export your products
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇