How to export your products from Plytix in a Product Sheet
This article explains how to choose the products you want to include in your Product Sheet, and export them in a PDF.
Choosing products and exporting a Product Sheet
Once you create a Product Sheet template in Plytix, you can fill it with your products and export in a matter of minutes.
From the PIM:
1. Click on "Products" in the top navigation menu
2. Choose "All products" from the dropdown
3. Select the product(s) you want to include
4. Click "Export"
5. Select the "PDF" option
6. Name your file
7. Select a Product Sheet template from the dropdown
8. Click "Export"
9. A popup will appear letting you know your export is in progress. Click "Okay".
When the system has finished processing your request, you will receive an email with a downloadable file that contains your Product Sheet. In the meantime, you can continue working in your PIM.
- Learn how your clients can download content from your Brand Portals
- Learn about other ways you can export your products
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇