How to convert images to JPEG and PNG formats
When formatting your attributes for a channel, brand portals, or product sheets, you can convert images into two different formats: JPEG and PNG.
ℹ️ For Brand Portals and Product Sheets, images are converted when you export. For Channels, images are converted when you process the channel.
To convert image format:
- Enter the details page of the Brand Portal, Product Sheet, or Channel you want to modify by clicking on its name.
For this example, we will convert the format of images in our Plytix Swag Brand Portal, but you can apply the same steps to Product Sheets and Channels.
- In the 'Attributes' tab, locate the attribute you want to convert ( it must be a media attribute) and click the 'Settings' icon .
- A popup will appear with several options. Check the 'Transform image format' box.
- Choose the format from the dropdown: 'JPEG' or 'PNG'. Then click 'Okay'.
- Click 'Save changes' on the Brand Portal (or Product Sheet or Channel) detail page.
Now all the images in that attribute will be converted to the format you selected upon export or processing.
- Learn how to resize images on export
- Learn how to rename images on export
- Learn how to upload and import assets
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇