This article provides an overview of the general options for E-Catalogs.
- Set a thumbnail for your E-Catalog.
- Change the name of the E-Catalog by hovering over it.
- Click the link to view the E-Catalog. Or click the icon to copy the link to your clipboard to share it.
- Information about when an E-Catalog was created, and when it was last updated.
- Access the ‘Designer’ to customize layout, content and usage options.
- View your E-Catalog.
- Duplicate your E-Catalog.
- Delete your E-Catalog.
- Add Attributes, Products and Files. Plus set the export and security settings.