How to share your E-Catalog
E-catalogs are the quick and easy way of getting your products in front of your customers. Sharing your E-catalogs with customers can be done in two ways:
Sharing a link
This refers to simply sharing the URL of your catalog, whether it's through email, text, or adding it as a hyperlink.
Finding and coping the E-catalog URL is simple:
1. Click on "Catalogs" in the top navigation menu.
2. Choose "E-catalogs" form the dropdown. This will take you to the E-catalog overview page.
3. Click on the name of the catalog you want to share. This will take you to the E-catalog Details page.
4. Click on the icon at the end of the E-catalog URL. This will copy the URL to your clipboard.
This link will take viewers directly to the E-catalog.
ℹ️ If you have password protected the E-catalog you are sharing, the viewer will still need the password to enter and view it.
Sharing to social media
When designing your E-catalog, you can enable sharing directly from the E-catalog. When this is enabled, visitors can click the sharing icon and choose to share it directly to their Facebook or Twitter account.
Viewers can click on the sharing icon located to the right of the search bar and choose where they want to share.
ℹ️ To learn how to enable social media sharing from an E-catalog check out the Sharing section of the Designer tool.
- Learn how to navigate an E-catalog
- Learn how to embed an E-catalog into your own website
- Learn how to password protect an E-catalog
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇