How to edit and update your user profile information
The Account Administration area of Plytix is where you will find your profile information.
In article we will explain how to:
There are two ways to access your profile settings:
- Directly by navigating to accounts.plytix.com.
- From the Profile & Account overview by
- Clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner of the platform
- Clicking on the settings icon in the Profile & Account overview.
ℹ️ As we are in the process of updating our systems, on some sections of the platform you can enter the Account Administration section by clicking on your profile picture on the top right of the platform, and choosing "Admin account" from the options.
When you enter the Account Administration area, you will see your profile settings on the left side of the page, and the account settings taking up the rest of the page.
Your profile picture is your visual identifier in Plytix. IT will be displayed on the top right corner of the navigation menu.
To add or update a photo:
- Hover over the picture and click the pencil icon to add a picture (if you are updating your picture, you must first delete the current picture by hovering over it and clicking the bin icon)
- Choose the photo you want to update
- Click "Save"
Your profile information carries across all accounts you have access to. To edit this information:
- Click on the pencil icon that appears next to "Personal info"
- A popup will appear where you can edit the following fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Display name
- Job function
Click "Save" to apply changes
ℹ️ Your display name will be the name shown throughout the system in things like process logs. If no name is selected, your first and last name will be shown.
We recommend changing your password regularly to keep your account secure.
To change your password:
- Scroll down to the password section of your profile settings
- Click "Change password"
- Enter your new password and confirm it by entering it again
- Click "Save"
💡 Check out this great article on how to create a strong password you won't forget.
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇