How to download your assets from the PIM
There are two ways to download asset files: individually and in bulk.
How to download assets individually
Individual asset downloads will download directly to your computer.
You can download individual assets from
From the Asset Overview
You can download individual asset files directly from the "All assets" page.
- Use the filters or search bar to find the asset you want to download
- If in table view, hover over the row of the asset
- Click the options icon with three dots (see image below)
- Choose the option "Download asset"
- Then the asset will download directly to your browser
*You can also download assets from the more visual grid view. To do this, hover over the image you want to select, and click on 'Download asset' (see image below).
Downloading from the Asset Detail Page
Download assets directly from the asset detail page by clicking the download icon in the top right corner.
Downloading assets from product pages
You can also download assets that are linked to a product directly from the product details page.
- From the product details click on the "Assets" tab
- If in table view, hover over the row of the asset you want to download
If in grid view, hover over the asset you want to download
- Click the download icon
How to download assets in bulk
Bulk downloads will deliver you files in a ZIP folder and/or in a CSV format via URLs.
You can download assets in bulk from
From the Assets Overview
Downloading files from the Assets Overview allows you to select exactly which files you want to download.
To do this:
- Go to "Assets" in the top navigation menu
- Select "All assets"
- Select the assets you want to download from the asset overview
- Click the "Export" button that appears above the product table
- Name the file
- Choose which format to download as:
CSV or XLSX to receive the asset files as URLs (and also in a folder)
Asset files to get them downloaded into a ZIP folder
Then, click 'Next'
7. If downloading as a CSV or XLSX, you can also select any additional attributes you want to show in the sheet
8. Click 'Export.' Your asset files will be emailed to you and they will also appear under the "Exports" section of "Products" until it expires.
From the Product Overview
You can download assets linked to products you select directly from the "All products" page. To do this:
- Select your products
2. Click the 'Export' button that appears above the product table
3. Here you will see four options for exporting: CSV, XLSX, PDF, and Assets.
Choose the CSV or XLSX button to receive the asset files as URLs (and also in a folder) or choose Assets to get them downloaded into a ZIP folder.
4. Change the file name. If downloading as a CSV or XLSX make sure to check the box to download linked assets. Click 'Next'5. On this screen you can choose the attributes you want to export. Choose media attribute types for specific items or search for the system attribute "Assets" to get the URLs of all linked files
6. Click 'Export'
Your assets will be emailed to you and they will also appear under the "Exports" section of "Products" until it expires.
- Learn how to delete an asset
- Learn how to add assets to a Brand Portal
- Learn how to set the privacy of your assets so they can appear in search engines
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇