How to define if an asset can be crawled by search engines or not
⚠️ Setting an asset to "Private" means the asset will not be crawled or listed in search engines. However, anyone with access to the URL can download the asset.
💡 Link internal assets to a Media Gallery attribute to avoid sharing them publicly.
How to Set Privacy (Individual)
You can set an asset's privacy directly from the asset's details page.
- From "All assets" navigate to the asset's detail page by clicking on the asset's name
- Click on the icon next to the asset label
- From the dropdown, choose if you want the asset URL to be Public or Private
How to Set Privacy (Bulk)
You can also set the privacy of various assets at a time from the asset overview table.
- Click on "Assets" in the top navigation menu
- Choose "All assets" from the dropdown
- Select the assets you want to set as either Public or Private
- Choose the bulk action: Set Privacy
- Select the option you want and click "Save"
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇