How to embed a Brand Portal made in Plytix onto your website
One of the best ways to share your Brand Portal is to embed it on your website just like you would do with a YouTube video, using an iframe. When you embed a Brand Portal on your website it becomes part of you site and is listed under your domain URL. In this article you will learn how to add your Brand Portal made in Plytix to your website.
How to embed your Brand Portal:
- Copy the example iframe below:
<iframe width="950px" height="900px" src="https://ecatalogs.plytix.com/5e29fdd6e69e66e29d077553" frameborder="0"></iframe>
- Replace the URL above with your portal URL (this can be found in the Brand Portal details page).
- Check that the height and width are appropriate and change as necessary. This will expand or reduce the size of the iframe.
- Paste it into the area on your website where you want this to appear.
ℹ️ If you run into any trouble click the chat box in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Check out an example of a Brand Portal made in Plytix embedded in our client's website.
- Show your clients how they can navigate your Brand Portal
- Show your clients how they can download content from your Brand Portal
- Learn how to enable password protection in your Brand Portal
Is there anything you were hoping to find in this article that is missing? Did this article answer the questions you had? Let us know in our Help Center feedback form! 🙌
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇