How to rename an existing asset
It may happen that you need to rename an asset that's been uploaded to Plytix. This can be due to a typo, or because it doesn't follow the correct naming convention for your company. Whatever the case, renaming an asset in Plytix is an easy task.
💡 This article explains how to rename asset files in Plytix.You can also rename an asset upon export as needed.
How to Rename Existing Assets
- Navigate to the details page of the asset you want to rename.
- Click on the name of the asset.
- Enter a new name.
- Click the enter button on your keyboard to save.
ℹ️ The URL of the asset will also update to match the asset's new name.
- Learn how to replace an asset.
- Learn how to delete an asset
- Learn about uploading and importing assets
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇