How to embed an E-Catalog made in Plytix onto your website
One of the best ways to share an E-Catalog is to embed it on your website just like you would do with a YouTube video, using an iframe. When you embed a e-catalog on your website it becomes part of you site and is listed under your domain URL.
This article will teach you how to add your E-Catalog made in Plytix to your website.
How to embed your E-Catalogs:
- Copy the example iframe below:
<iframe width="950px" height="900px" src="https://ecatalogs.plytix.com/5e29fdd6e69e66e29d077553" frameborder="0"></iframe>
- Replace the URL above with your e-catalog portal URL (this can be found in your E-Catalog detail page).
- Check that the height and width are appropriate and change as necessary. This will expand or reduce the size of the iframe.
- Paste it into the area on your website where you want this to appear.
ℹ️ If you run into any trouble click the chat box in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Check out an example of an E-Catalog made in Plytix embedded in our client's website.
- Show your clients how they can navigate your E-Catalog
- Show your clients how they can download content from your E-Catalogs
- Learn how to create a PDF template for Product Sheets
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇