How to use categories to organize your assets
Asset Categories help you organize your assets for your team internally, and also for use in your Brand Portals. This article shows you how to assign categories to assets and assumes you already have your categories setup. To learn how to create Asset Categories in your account, read more here.
How to assign, replace & remove Asset Categories in bulk
- Navigate to the Asset Overview
- Select the assets you want to modify
- Click the CATEGORIES button that will appear at the top of the table
- Then you will see an area where you can select whether to ADD, REPLACE, or REMOVE the selected products to or from a set of categories that you choose
- Once you select your desired action and categories, press SAVE.
How to assign or remove Asset Categories from the Asset details screen
Categories can also be assigned individually. To do this:
- Go into the Asset detail view of the asset you want to edit
- Click on the CATEGORIES tab
- Choose the categories you want the asset to be in
- Click SAVE CHANGES