How to create custom team roles to collaborate in Plytix
Team roles is a PRO feature that allows you to create unlimited custom permission schemes for your users. Teams and roles can be managed from their respective tabs located in the account settings area. Users need admin permissions in order to see and edit this information.
In these sections you can:
Accessing the accounts area
To access the accounts area in Plytix, you can navigate to accounts.plytix.com.
You can also access this area by:
- Clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner of the platform
- Clicking on the setting's icon
Creating team roles
- Go to the "Roles" tab in the account settings area
- Click "Create role"
- Give the Role a name (you can change this later)
- Set up your permissions and when you are happy, click "Save changes"
Now your Role is ready to be assigned to users and API keys! You can edit these roles at any time by visiting the "Roles" tab and clicking the "edit" icon for the role you want to update.
Assigning team roles
To assign team roles
- Navigate to the "Team" tab of account settings
- Find the user whose role you want to edit
- From the dropdown choose the new role
The new user role will be applied automatically.
- Learn how to invite team members and collaborate in Plytix
- Learn about the different permission types
- Learn about the default system roles
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇