How to create Computed Attributes for transforming outputs on Channels, E-Catalogs, and PDFs
Computed Attributes help you transform your attribute outputs using formulas. This feature is available for Channels, E-Catalogs, and PDF Templates.
How to Create Computed Attributes
- Navigate to the Channel, E-Catalog, or PDF Template you wish to test with
- Open the ATTRIBUTES TAB, where you manage all your attributes
- Click ADD ATTRIBUTES
- Then on the right panel you will see a button to add a NEW COMPUTED ATTRIBUTE
- Click this and add a new name to identify the Computed Attribute. This will be the attribute label.
- Click OK
- Then save your changes
- To start creating your formulas for this new attribute click the OPTIONS ICON on the right
To learn how to create, edit, and test formulas, use this guide: