How to create and manage Brand Portals, or E-catalogs, in Plytix.
Brand Portals, or E-Catalogs, are web portals that let you share product information and files with internal and external stakeholders. Visitors to your portal can browse and download content that you have curated specifically for them. This article explains how to create a new Brand Portal, define your portal settings, and delete portals.
ℹ️ For information on how to use the Brand Portal designer, check out the article Designing Brand Portals
Creating a Brand Portal
To create a Brand Portal:
- Go to "Brand Portals" in the top navigation menu
- Click "Add Brand Portal"
- Name the new brand portal
- Click "Add"
You will be taken to your new Brand Portal's details page.
Defining the Brand Portal settings
From the Brand Portal details page you can:
- Set a thumbnail for your brand portal to easily identify it
- Re-name your brand portal
- Open or copy the portal URL to your clipboard
- See when the portal was created and last updated
- Open the Brand Portal Designer tool
- View your portal
- Duplicate your portal
- Delete your portal
Below these settings, you will find different tabs with addition settings related to your portal.
From these you can
- Add Attributes to your brand portal
- Add products and Assets to your brand portal
- Set the export settings of your brand portal
- Set the notification settings for your brand portal
- Set the security settings of your brand portal
* Click on any of the steps above to open a new tab with step-by-step guidance.
Deleting Brand Portals
From the Brand Portal overview page:
- Click on the tick box to select the portals you'd like to delete
- Click "Delete"
- Type "DELETE" to confirm
- Click "Yes, delete now"
💡 If you have many portals, use the search bar to help you find the right one.
⚠️ Deleting a brand portal is permanent. You cannot get it back.
- Learn how navigate a brand portal
- Learn how to add your Plytix brand portal to your website
- Learn how viewers can download content from your brand portal
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇