How to delete an individual product, and many products at once in Plytix.
This article explains how to delete a single product from that product's detail page, and how to delete many products at once from the product overview table.
⚠️ Be very careful when deleting a product as this cannot be undone.
Deleting a single Product
You can delete a single product from its product detail page or from the product overview table.
To delete a product from the product's detail page:
- From the product overview table, search for the product in question.
- Click on the product SKU. This will take you to that product's detail page.
- Click on the red 'bin' icon on the right side of the page.
- In the popup window, click "delete" to confirm you want to delete this product.
Deleting multiple products in bulk
You can delete many products at once from the product overview table.
To do this:
- Click on "Products" in the navigation menu.
- Choose "All products" from the dropdown.
- In the product overview table, select all the products you want to delete by clicking on the checkbox to the left of the products' SKU.
- Click on the "delete" button that appears above the table headers
- In the popup window, confirm your selection by typing "DELETE".
- Click "Yes, delete now"
💡 Use filters to narrow your product search or pull up a particular set of products.
⚠️ Remember to expand products with variations so you don't accidentally check and delete variations.
- Learn how to use filters to narrow down your product search
- Learn how to use product lists to search through a set of products
- Learn about more bulk actions you can perform with your products
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇