Find and edit your products faster by using product filters
Product Filters are found on the left side of the Product Overview.
There are two filter types: Attributes and Relationships. These can be used together to narrow your selection.
To use attribute filters:
- Click on the ATTRIBUTES section
- Then search for or select the attribute you would like to filter on
- Then choose the condition you would like to filter on. Each attribute type has a specific set of conditions that are compatible with each type. To learn what types of conditions there are for every attribute type, see this article on Attribute Types.
- Then click APPLY FILTER
- Once you apply the filter, your Product Overview table will show you the results of your filter
- If you still need to narrow, you can add filters on top of this one by clicking AND or OR and follow the same process
To use relationship filters:
- Click on the RELATIONSHIPS section
- Then search for or select the relationship you would like to filter on
- Below that you will need to choose the Association Filter
- Then the condition to filter on
- Underneath you will see SKUs: Any. Click on this to select a set of SKUs you want to narrow in on. In this example, if I want to see what Gift Baskets a specific SKU is included in, I could do so.
- Click APPLY FILTER
Relationships only allow one filter at a time. At this time, you cannot filter on more than one relationship.
Saving your filters
You can also save your filters to a smart list, so you can reload your filtering conditions another time. Check out our article on Smart and Static lists.
Do this by:
- Clicking the SAVE icon at the top of the filters
- Select SAVE FILTERS TO SMART LIST
- Then you will give this Smart List a name
- Load it anytime by clicking the LOAD FILTERS FROM LIST
You can also access these lists under Products > Lists at anytime