How to delete an individual product, or delete many products at once in Plytix.
There are a few different ways to delete products in Plytix. You can delete a single product from the product overview table or from the product's detail page. You may also delete many products at once from the product overview table.
⚠️ Be careful when deleting a product as this cannot be undone.
*Skip to a section in this article by clicking on the links above
Deleting a single product
You can delete a single product from the product overview table or from its product detail page.
To delete a product from the product overview:
- Using the search bar in the top right corner of the product overview, search for the product you wish to delete.
- Once you've found the product, select it and click the red 'Delete' icon.
- In the popup window type "DELETE" to confirm deletion, then click the red 'Yes, delete now' button.
To delete a product from its product detail page:
- Click on the product SKU. This will take you to that product's detail page, as pictured below.
- Click on the '...' icon on the left side of the page above the product thumbnail, then select 'Delete'.
- In the popup window, type "DELETE" to confirm you want to delete this product, then click the red 'Yes, delete now' button.
Deleting multiple products at once
You can delete anywhere from a few to all products at once from the product overview table.
To do this:
- Click on 'Products' in the navigation menu.
- In the product overview table, select all the products you want to delete by clicking on the checkbox to the left of the products' SKU.
💡 Use filters to narrow your product search or pull up a particular set of products.
3. Click on the 'Delete' button that appears at the top of the product overview table.
4. In the popup window, confirm your selection by typing "DELETE", then click the red 'Yes, delete now' button.
⚠️ Remember to expand products with variations to avoid deleting more products than you intend to.
- Learn how to use filters to narrow down your product search
- Learn how to use product lists to search through a set of products
- Learn about more bulk actions you can perform with your products
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇