Set how visitors can download and request information from your Brand Portals.
Users can download files directly from a Brand Portal File tab, but a Brand Portal can also enable the options to download product data in Data Sheet format (CSV/XLSX).
Activating the Export Option
Data Sheet Exports
Data Sheet Exports allow your visitors to choose to download product information in a CSV or XLSX format. You can decide which attributes from your portal are downloadable in this format by clicking on the OPTIONS icon.
To activate data sheet exports in your Brand Portal:
1. Head to your Brand Portal's detail page. Then, click on the "Export" tab.
2. Toggle on the boolean to make the export option available in your e-catalog.
3. You can configure the options of the exports by clicking on the settings icon
- Select which attributes get exported in this format
- Choose the order the attributes are output in the data sheet
To add attributes available for export in this format:
- Click the '+ Add attributes' to select which attributes you want to make available for download.
- Organize the column output order by dragging and dropping the attributes.
Managing Account Download Notifications
The account a Brand Portal belongs to will receive a notification, based on that portal's settings.
This notification will include the users' e-mail and a copy of the PDF or Datasheet download.
As an account admin/user, you can change the settings to whom the notifications get sent.
Read more on the notifications settings article.
- Learn how to design a Brand Portal
- Learn how to enable password protection to your e-catalog
- Learn how to create and manage Brand Portals
Is there anything you were hoping to find in this article that is missing? Did this article answer the questions you had? Let us know in our Help Center feedback form! 🙌
If you have any questions just contact us by clicking on the chat icon in the bottom-right corner and we'll get back to you as soon as possible...
and please let us know 👇