How to report an issue in Plytix
When being such an active PIM user as yourself, you might possibly at some point experience an issue with the system. Whenever this is the case you can reach out to us so that we will take care of it and fix it so that you can work as smooth as before. In this article you will find out what to do if you ever experience any issues within our platform.
Report an issue
When you are working in your PIM account and experience any issues, you can immediately report these from your account.
- Click on the little "question mark icon" right next to your account name in the main menu
- Click on "Live Chat"
- Click on "Start live chat"
- You will be lead to our Help Center section from where you can simply click on "report issue"
💡 When reporting an issue, please make sure to be as clear and precise as possible. The more context we receive, the easier it will be for us to understand better what the issue is that you are experiencing and how we can best solve it. Remember: the more, the merrier!
Assessment of reported issue
Once you have submitted your reported issue, our Customer Success Team will look into this within the next 8 working hours and take one the following three steps:
- They will reach out to you to request further information
- They will help you fix and/or overcome this issue
- If this issue appears to be of more technical nature and requires some fixing from the development team, they will escalate a ticket on your account
ℹ️ In the first two scenarios depending on the issue you are experiencing you might get an immediate fix and/or workaround.
⚠️ If the issue you are experiencing turns out to be more complex, our development team will need to look into this which might require some more time until you can expect a fix.
If you would like to know more about how an issue gets processed once it was escalated as a ticket, check out this article.
- Learn how to create and edit your profile settings
- Lean how to navigate through the account settings
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇