How to create and manage Table Views to customize what you see in the product overview table in Plytix
When you enter the Plytix PIM, you are taken to the product overview page where you can see your product in a table. You can select up to 20 attribute columns, to show in the product overview table by defining a Table View. This article will teach you how to create and customize, load, and manage your Table Views.
ℹ️ The first column in your table will always contain the product SKU. You can choose up to 20 additional attribute columns to include in your table.
Creating Table Views
Creating Table Views give you a quick way of viewing a set of information you need about products. Create different views for marketing content, logistics data, data enrichment, you name it.
To create a Table View, you should first define the attributes in your table:
- Go to the navigation menu and click "Products"
- Then click "All Products" from the dropdown. This takes you to product overview.
- Click on the "Choose table columns" icon below "+ Add products" to customize your table.
- Under available attributes, select the attributes you want to view in your table.
- Under selected attributes click and drag an attribute to change the view order or remove the ones you don't want in your table.
- Click "Save".
Next, save your Table View:
1. On the product overview page, click on the "Load/Save table view" icon.
2. Click on "Save columns to table view".
3. Choose if you want to update an existing table view or create a new one.
4. Choose the Table View you want to update from the dropdown or name the new Table View.
5. Click "Apply".
Your Table View is now saved and you can return to load it whenever you'd like.
ℹ️ You can also create a Table View from settings. To learn how to do this, scroll down to the "managing table views" section of this article.
Loading Table Views
To load a Table View:
1. Click on the "Load/Save table view" icon on the product overview page.
2. Choose "Load columns from table view".
3. From the dropdown, select the Table View you want to load.
4. Click "Apply".
The columns set in the Table View you've chosen will now appear in the product overview table.
Managing Table Views
You can also manage your Table Views from the "settings" tab.
To do this:
- Go to the navigation menu and click "Settings"
- On the left side menu, click on "Product table views".
You will see an overview of all your Table Views. From here you can:
- Create a Table View by clicking on the "+ Create view" button.
- View or edit attributes on a Table View by clicking on its name.
- Delete Table Views by selecting the checkmark next to the Table View name and click on the "delete" button.
ℹ️ For more details on managing Table Views from the Settings Tab, check out our article on how to create and manage product table views.
Learn how to use filters to search through products
- Create smart and static lists
- Learn how to edit your products
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇