How to update the status of your product in Plytix
Product Status is a dropdown type system attribute in Plytix. It offers a quick way to know if your product is ready to be shared with the world. It is especially useful to filter products in smart lists for use in Channels and Catalogs.
How to change the status of one product
To change the Status of a product from the Product Details page:
- From Product Overview click on the product SKU to enter that product
- Click on the yellow or green circle circle that is to the left of the product's name
- From the dropdown, choose the Status you want to apply (Draft or Completed)
How to change the status of products in bulk
You can also change the status across a range of products from the product overview table.
To do this:
- Click on "Products" in the top navigation menu
- Select "All products" from the dropdown
- Select the products you want to edit and click "Edit"
- Choose the attribute "Status"
- Set the new value
ℹ️ Learn more about how to complete bulk actions.
ℹ️ Learn how to set product Status on import.
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇