Set a completeness attribute, and monitor product status. You can also use the completeness attributes and product status to filter through your products and create dynamic Smart lists. You can use these lists for internal use to refer back to for adding product information, as well as only sending/sharing the correct ‘Complete’ products to your respective catalogs/channels.
To create a attribute:
1. Open the ‘Settings’
2. Navigate to ‘Product Attributes’
3. Click ‘+ Create attribute’ in the top right corner
1. Select the completeness attribute type.
1. Add the attribute Name for your completion*
2. Select the attributes you want to define your completion
3. And see which attributes is defining your completeness
*We suggest naming this attribute in function with the outcome of the completion. What is the product getting ready for? For example by channel – Amazon, Web Ready, Spring Catalog…etc
To incorporate your Completeness attributes into groups, see our article on grouping attributes.
To display your completeness attribute, apply it to your product table.
1. Search for or Select your completeness attribute from your available attributes.
2. And incorporate them into your selected attributes, and organize them.
3. Then press save.