How to create and manage Brand Portals, or E-catalogs, in Plytix.
Brand Portals, or E-Catalogs, are web portals that let you share product information and files with internal and external stakeholders. Visitors to your portal can browse and download content that you have curated specifically for them. This article explains how to create a new E-catalog, define your E-catalog settings, and delete e-catalogs.
ℹ️ For information on how to design your e-catalogue, check out the article Designing E-catalogs
Creating an E-catalog
To create an E-catalog:
- Go to "Catalogs" in the top navigation menu
- Choose "E-catalogs" from the dropdown (you are now in the E-catalogs overview page)
- Click "+ Create an E-catalog"
- Name the catalog and click "Save"
You will be taken to your new E-catalog's details page.
Defining an E-catalog's settings
From the From the E-catalog's details page you can:
- Set a thumbnail for your E-Catalog to easily identify it
- Re-name the E-Catalog
- Open or copy the e-catalog URL to your clipboard
- See when the E-Catalog was created and last updated
- Open the E-catalog designer tool
- View your E-Catalog
- Duplicate your E-Catalog
- Delete your E-Catalog
You can also click on different tabs to:
- Add Attributes to your E-catalog
- Add products and Assets to your E-catalog
- Set the export settings of your E-catalog
- Set the notification settings for your E-catalog
- Set the security settings of your E-catalog
* Click on any of the steps above to open a new tab with step-by-step guidance.
From the E-catalog overview page:
- Click on the tick box to select the E-catalogs you'd like to delete
- Click "Delete"
- Type "DELETE" to confirm
- Click "Yes, delete now"
💡 Use the search bar under the "+ Create an E-catalog" button to find E-catalogs faster.
⚠️ Deleting a E-Catalog is permanent. You cannot get it back.
- Learn how navigate an E-catalog
- Learn how to add a Plytix E-catalog to your website
- Learn how viewers can download content from your E-catalog
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇