How to export relationships from the product overview and from Channels
There are two main ways to export data from Plytix: from the Product Overview table and from Channels. Channels provides more sophistication and more formatting options, while the Product Overview is limited to spreadsheet/PDF export.
How to export relationships from the Product Overview
1. Select the products you would like to export
2. Click the EXPORT button at the top of the table
3. Select your export method: CSV, XLSX, PDF
4. Then select the elements you want to include. Relationships are located underneath SYSTEM ATTRIBUTES
5. Then click EXPORT
If the file is small enough, it will download automatically in your browser.
If it is a large file, you will get an email with the file once it has been processed.
How to export relationships from Channels
This guide will only discuss formatting relationships, to learn more about creating and setting up channels, check out this article: Creating a Channel
When you have selected your channel format, you will see the ATTRIBUTES tab. Relationships are added from here and also formatted here.
To add a relationship:
1. Click ADD ATTRIBUTES
2. Select your relationships from the list. They are located underneath SYSTEM ATTRIBUTES
3. Once added, click SAVE
To format the relationship:
1. Locate your relationship in the list of attributes.
They will be identifiable via the orange REL label next to them
2. Click the OPTIONS icon and a modal will appear from the right
Here you will see how to format your relationship export output.
You can add, remove, and reorder:
- Identifying Value
- Quantity Separator
The Relationship Output section provides a preview of what your data will look like.
Relationship Mutli-value separators are located in the FORMAT tab.