Optimize and manage your product content to tailor your data to the needs of your customers and channels
If you wish to dive right into the world of Product Information Management with Plytix, you can either book a demo to get a glance at all the endless possibilities in our system demonstrated by one of our Sales Superstars or you can simply request your free account or a trial version of one of our paid accounts - totally up to you! In this article you find out more about our different pricing plans and how to go about the next steps to get started with Plytix.
*Skip to any section in this article by clicking on the links above
Get a taste of what Plytix can do for you with our free version...
The free version of Plytix is a good solution for companies who are fed up with spreadsheets and Dropbox folders and would like to have an easy and efficient way to manage all product data.
The free version includes:
- Unlimited users
- Up to 5,000 SKUs
- 5 GB file storage
- Limited API
- Filtering and finding product data using your own custom attributes
- Static and Smart Lists for both products and assets
- Bulk editing product information
- Exporting product content in CSV and XLSX
- Digital asset management
You can simply request your personalized free account and one of our Account Executives will set it up for you.
What you get when you upgrade to a paid plan
A paid subscription to Plytix is great option for not only data and asset management, but also taking advantage of Plytix's ability to syndicate your data to a variety of platforms in various formats and methods. As part of all paid plans you'll be able to:
- Customize permissions for your team members
- Have unlimited file storage
- Export product content in PDF
- Have unlimited use of our open API to help import and export data
- Set up a product database of up to 100,000 SKUs
Depending on which plan you choose, you'll also be able to utilize Plytix outputs for sharing your product information:
- Brand Portals where you can set up interactive online catalogs where your customers can browse and source product content 24/7
- Channels where you can manage, format, and schedule updates to your content for multi-channel product listings
With the Basic plan
- Get to know the power of Plytix by having access to any combination of 3 outputs. You may choose to have only Brand Portals or Channels, or you can mix and match.
Enjoy flexibility with the Custom plan
- Creating a Custom plan with your desired number of outputs lets you set the price according to the specific needs of your business. You get all the benefits of the Basic version along with the flexibility to choose how many of each output you need.
Choose anywhere between 6 outputs for a small upgrade all the way up to 24 outputs for a serious expansion.
With the Unlimited plan there's nothing you can't do
Go Unlimited to unlock the full potential of next generation product information management.
The Unlimited plan includes everything in the Starter version PLUS....
- Unlimited Brand Portals
- Unlimited Channels
To learn more about the Unlimited version of Plytix, check out our plan comparison.
How to get started with the Plytix Platform
STEP 1: Sign up for Plytix
Reach out to an Account Executive who will set you up with a free account. No credit card required. You can also ask for a demo to see the endless possibilities of our system.
STEP 2: Play around with the system
You can choose if your new account should have demo content in it to help you understand how your own content will look and be managed in the system or if you wish to receive a blank account. Give it a go and remember to ask us any questions you may have in the live chat!
STEP 3: Get your products in the PIM
If you have requested an account with demo sample data and you wish to start with your own content, you can either A) delete all the attributes and products in your account or B) speak to your Account Executive about getting a fresh new account.
STEP 4: Import your product content
Next, you’ll want to add your products to Plytix. You can do this using a CSV. The only required field is an SKU or other unique identifier to match with the Plytix system attribute "SKU". We suggest importing a small sample of your data (20-50 products and 5-10 attributes) to start your set up.
To start importing products go to https://pim.plytix.com/imports/upload
Learn more about how to prepare your spreadsheet for import.
STEP 5: Review your settings
You can add more attributes, create category structures, and manage product relationships in the Settings area. This will help you get the system ready for you and your team.
To review your settings, go to https://pim.plytix.com/settings.
- Now that you’re all set up, you can start to use your PIM to edit and optimize content, export product data and more.
- Also, check out Plytix Academy, where you can learn best practices.
- Try out premium features like Brand Portals and Channels.
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇