Optimize and manage your product content to tailor your delivery to customers and channels
Speak to an Account Executive to try Plytix for free! All new accounts are populated with demo content so that you can play around and get a feel for everything you can do in the system.
What you can do with the Standard version of Plytix
- Set up a product database
- Store an unlimited number of SKUs and assets
- Invite unlimited users to collaborate
- Customize permissions for your team members
- Attribute transformations
- Filter and find product data quickly using your own custom attributes
- Create Static and Smart Lists for both products and assets
- Bulk edit product information
- Export product content in CSV or XLSX
- Use our open API to help import and export data
And what you'll find in the PRO version
Everything in the Standard version PLUS....
- Brand Portals where you can set up interactive online catalogs where your customers can browse and source product content 24/7
- Product Sheets where you can create branded, ready-for-print product sheets on the fly
- Channels where you can manage, format, and schedule updates to your content for multi-channel product listings
To learn more about the PRO version of Plytix, check out our plan comparison.
How to get started with the Plytix Platform
STEP 1: Sign up for Plytix
Reach out to an Account Executive who will set you up with an account. No credit card required.
STEP 2: Play around with the system
Your new account will have demo content in it to help you understand how your own content will look and be managed in the system. Give it a go and remember to ask us any questions you may have in the live chat!
STEP 3: Get your products in the PIM
When you're ready to start with your own content, you can either A) delete all the attributes and products in your account or B) Speak to your Account Executive about getting a fresh new account.
STEP 4: Import your product content
Next, you’ll want to add your products to Plytix. You can do this using a CSV. The only required field is an SKU or other unique identifier to match with the Plytix system attribute "SKU". We suggest importing a small sample of your data (20-50 products and 5-10 attributes) to start your set up.
To start importing products go to https://pim.plytix.com/imports/upload
Learn more about how to prepare your spreadsheet for import.
STEP 5: Review your settings
You can add more attributes, create category structures, and manage product relationships in the Settings area. This will help you get the system ready for you and your team.
To review your settings, go to https://pim.plytix.com/settings.
- Now that you’re all set up, you can start to use your PIM to edit and optimize content, export product data and more.
- Also, check out Plytix Academy, where you can learn best practices.
- Join the Plytix Community where you can interact with other users on the platform
- Try out PRO features like Brand Portals, Product Sheets, and Channels.
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇