Optimize and manage your product content to tailor your data to the needs of your customers and channels
If you wish to dive right into the world of Product Information Management with Plytix, you can either book a demo to get a glance at all the endless possibilities in our system demonstrated by one of our Sales Superstars or you can simply request your free account or a trial version of one of our paid accounts - totally up to you! In this article you find out more about our different pricing plans and how to go about the next steps to get started with Plytix.
*Skip to a section in this article by clicking on the links above
Get a taste of what Plytix can do for you with our free version...
The free version of Plytix is the perfect starting point for companies who are fed up with spreadsheets and Dropbox folders and would like to have an easy and efficient way to manage all product data.
The free version includes:
- Unlimited users
- Up to 5,000 SKUs
- 5 GB file storage
- Limited API
- Digital asset management
- Google Analytics Integration
You can simply request your personalized free account and one of our Account Executives will set it up for you.
What you can do with the Standard version of Plytix
- Set up a product database of up to 100,000 SKUs
- Invite unlimited users to collaborate
- Customize permissions for your team members
- Have unlimited file storage
- Filter and find product data quickly using your own custom attributes
- Create Static and Smart Lists for both products and assets
- Bulk edit product information
- Export product content in CSV or XLSX
- Use our open API to help import and export data
- Get to know our PRO-Modules by having access to three of each (3 Brand Portals, 3 Product Sheets, 3 Channels)
And what you'll find in the PRO version
Within the PRO-Version you unlock the full potential of next generation product information management.
The PRO-plan includes everything in the Standard version PLUS....
- Unlimited amount of Brand Portals where you can set up interactive online catalogs where your customers can browse and source product content 24/7
- Unlimited amount of Product Sheets where you can create branded, ready-for-print product sheets on the fly
- Unlimited amount of Channels where you can manage, format, and schedule updates to your content for multi-channel product listings
To learn more about the PRO version of Plytix, check out our plan comparison.
How to get started with the Plytix Platform
STEP 1: Sign up for Plytix
Reach out to an Account Executive who will set you up with a free account. No credit card required. You can also ask for a demo to see the endless possibilities of our system.
STEP 2: Play around with the system
You can choose if your new account should have demo content in it to help you understand how your own content will look and be managed in the system or if you wish to receive a blank account. Give it a go and remember to ask us any questions you may have in the live chat!
STEP 3: Get your products in the PIM
If you have requested an account with demo sample data and you wish to start with your own content, you can either A) delete all the attributes and products in your account or B) speak to your Account Executive about getting a fresh new account.
STEP 4: Import your product content
Next, you’ll want to add your products to Plytix. You can do this using a CSV. The only required field is an SKU or other unique identifier to match with the Plytix system attribute "SKU". We suggest importing a small sample of your data (20-50 products and 5-10 attributes) to start your set up.
To start importing products go to https://pim.plytix.com/imports/upload
Learn more about how to prepare your spreadsheet for import.
STEP 5: Review your settings
You can add more attributes, create category structures, and manage product relationships in the Settings area. This will help you get the system ready for you and your team.
To review your settings, go to https://pim.plytix.com/settings.
- Now that you’re all set up, you can start to use your PIM to edit and optimize content, export product data and more.
- Also, check out Plytix Academy, where you can learn best practices.
- Join the Plytix Community where you can interact with other users on the platform
- Try out PRO features like Brand Portals, Product Sheets, and Channels.
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇