How to navigate the individual product pages where you can see all attributes and assets for a given product
You can get into a the product detail page from the table in the "All products" page by clicking on the SKU of the product you want to view. This is where you can see all the information that makes up an individual product. This article will explain the different sections of the product detail page.
*Skip to any section in this article by clicking on the links above
Product Detail Summary
Once you enter the Product Detail Page, you can find on the left side an overview of all the system attributes of your product. This is also the section where you can navigate to the previous/next product, and export, duplicate or delete the current product you are seeing.
From this summary you can:
- Head back to all products
- Export, Duplicate or Delete a product
- Navigate to the previous/next product
- See the Product Thumbnail
- See the Product Label
- See the Product System Status
- See the Product SKU
- See the Product GTIN
- See the linked variations products
- See when the product was created and by which user
- See when the product was last modified and by which user
On the top next to the summary, you will see different tabs which will we will explain further in the following sections.
When you enter a product's detail page, by default, you will also enter the "Attributes" tab. This is where you can see and edit all attribute values for a specific product.
💡 For information on how to edit attributes from the attribute tab check out the product detail section of the article: Editing product attributes.
In this tab you can see and manage files connected to the product.
- Search, filter, and view all assets linked to this product
- Link and unlink assets to this product
In this tab you can see if the category is assigned to any categories and add or remove categories to the product.
Here you can see if the product has any variations.
You can also
- Update all variation information to match the parent
- Add and delete variations
Relationships let you recommend similar products, upsell, and create sets or packs.
- See products associated to the current product you are viewing
- Add and remove product relationships
- Edit quantity for each relationship
Change Log Tab
The change log is a record of the changes that have been made to a product over the past 30 days, including changes to attributes, assets, categories, relationships, and families.
Here you can view:
- the date and time a change was made
- which user made the change
- whether the change was made by the system, a bulk action, API, or manually
- import - a change that was made by importing a CSV, including individual imports and feeds
- bulk action - a change made by a user to multiple products, including changes made from the product overview or asset overview
- API - a change coming from an API key from the account
- manual - a change was made manually by a specific user, including in-table editing and product detail edits
- what entity was changed-- for attributes, hovering over the entity will show details
- Learn how to bulk edit products
- Learn how to create and manage product relationships
- Learn about swapping attribute types
If you have any questions just click on the chat box in the bottom-right corner and we'll be happy to answer them...
and please let us know 👇